• 1 lb. Asparagus, cut into ½ inch lengths
• 8 ounces sugar snap or snow peas, tips snapped off
• 8 ounces bow-tie pasta
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
• Salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the asparagus and cook over high heat for 2 minutes. Add the peas and cook for 2 minutes more, until the vegetables are all done and still bright green. With a slotted spoon, transfer the asparagus and peas to a bowl and set aside in a warm place.
- 2Bring the water back to the boil, add the pasta, and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta and transfer to a serving bowl. Add the olive oil, asparagus, peas, and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
– from the Gardeners’ Community Cookbook