From Serving Up the Harvest by Andrea Chesman
- 2 tblsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cups cherry tomato halves, stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tblsp.chopped fresh herbs (basil, cilantro, chervil, mint, oregano, parsley, sage, tarragon,
- thyme, alone or in any combination)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the tomatoes and sauté until the tomatoes are heated through, about 3 minutes.Add the garlic and sauté until fragrant, 30 to 60 seconds. Remove from the heat and season with the herbs and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.