From Serving Up the Harvest by Andrea Chesman
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1½-2 pounds spinach, tough stems removed and large leaves chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large wok or Dutch oven. Add the garlic and pine nuts and sauté until the garlic begins to smell fragrant and color, about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes. Uncover, season with the salt and pepper to taste, stir well, and continue to cook until the liquid evaporates, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot.